Thursday, January 27, 2011

la isla bonita

ssl-64498-1295909818

pgal-40302-1295981879-full

pgal-10815-1295981879-full

pgal-33073-1295981879-full

pgal-16231-1295981878-full

pgal-79695-1295981879-full

I've had the GREAT pleasure of spending some really wonderful times (my 18th birthday dinner with great friends and family, a long and leisurely anniversary weekend) at The Horned Dorset Primavera in Rincon, Puerto Rico. They have a wonderful old library - perfect for sipping mojitos and playing backgammon at sunset. And each villa has a private plunge pool!! It's featured this week on Jetsetter and it's got me jonesin' for a return trip! If you're looking for a place to get away from it all, I highly recommend checking out The Horned Dorset.


12 comments:

Jillian said...

wow. gorgeous photos. i want to go there now..... LOVE the third photo. what a pretty room! love those chairs. xoxo jcd
http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

dulci said...

Jillian - it's beautiful! you'd love it!!

PoetessWug said...

Awwwwww! I wish I was here RIGHT NOW!!! This snow is really getting on my last nerve!!....Needless to say, I'll be coming back to this page occasionally for CALM and sun! :-)

Amanda Swann said...

Oh yes! I am in desperate need of a vacation (see my blog). I would LOVE to go here. It looks amazing.

The Cheeky Cafe

tasha said...

oh my word. you are such a lucky girl! <3 this place looks so, so beautiful. i wanna go there right now, i miss the beach. ):
xo

Tali Schiffer said...

How lucky are you?!! Very very Bonita :) This is going on my places I should vacation in list ;)

Kristina said...

Wow, would love to be there right now!!! Lovely pictures! I am soo jealous!
Viele Gruesse, Kristina

marissa said...

what beautiful interiors! love those entryways and the ceiling fan and everything! par.a.dise.!

annie said...

Beautiful inside and out! Great photos!

dulci said...

Marissa - the property has a Moroccan flair - it's awesome!!

Tali - definitely put it on your list!!

*chameleon* said...

ah ah ah this place is calling me!:DDDD great pics,great post,and great blog!!:) thank u so much for visiting mine,and leaving the comment!:)) i've started to follow u!:)))

dulci said...

Thanks for following Chameleon!