Monday, May 2, 2011
We rarely say it enough, which is why Mother's Day is the perfect chance to tell mama just how much we care. Here are a few of my gift ideas for your M-O-M.
1. Silver hammered bowls for her nightstand. Pretty filled with bits of jewelry.
2. A summery striped straw hat for sunny days.
3. A luxurious hair oil for guaranteed good hair days.
4. A classic staple for her wardrobe.
5. A bit of honey for her morning tea.
6. These simple star earrings are perfect for every day!
7. A book of recipes and stories.
8. A sweet scent and cute packaging to boot.