Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Island in The Sun...

_DSC0306

Originally when I started La Dulci Vida, I intended it to serve as a documentation of my travels. Over the years, I've written about adventures in Spain, San Francisco, France, Switzerland and most recently, Anguilla. _DSC0298 _DSC0296 _DSC0311 _DSC0369

This summer, there are fewer travels abroad on tap and more time will be spent on the road, headed East. After 8 years as a tried and true New Yorker, I'll be spending my weekends (and any other chance I get...) here for the next year. As excited as I am about the summertime (BBQ's, farm stands and fireflies), I'm just as excited about spending the off-season in a small town.

So you'll be seeing less posts about exotic, faraway places, and a few more about some low-key weekends spent in my new backayard... _DSC0358

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great life... I also just checked out your posts from your past travels. Barcelona is great!

www.azrakunworld.com

dulci said...

Thanks Azrakun!