One of my greatest pleasures in life, is reading a great book right before bed. Preferably, the sheets will be white and cripsy and there will be rain outside. The window will be open and there will be a lavender scented candle flickering nearby (but not near any curtains, of course).
I keep a big stack next to my bed, and when one is done, it's on to the next. Here's what's on my required list this Fall.
1. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
2. Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
3. The Botany of Desire by Michael Pollan
4. Blood, Butter and Bones by Gabrielle Hamilton
5. I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
What's on your required reading list?