Monday, October 29, 2012

My Fall Essentials

As a native New Yorker there's nothing better than Autumn in New York. Pumpkin flavored foods abound and there is a chill in the air. Plus, it's sweater weather! As much as I love summer time (I am a latin lady after all...) Autumn is my jam. Here are my essentials for Fall...

FALL

1. Liberty of London Barbour Jacket - perfect for my chilly morning walk to work.

2. The Art of Fielding – a good book is always essential, but this one is a real page turner – perfect for rainy Fall days.

3. Avibon – to keep my skin from freaking out when the weather shifts drastically.

4. Le Cruset cookware is perfect for making chili and butternut squash soup on Sundays.

5. Hudson Bay Blanket - for curling up on the sofa for all day college football marathons (not my idea, but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em).

6. Fall Cocktail – I’m such a freak for seasonally appropriate cocktails. This Fall, I can’t wait to try this recipe.

What are your Fall essentials?

3 comments:

House of Milk said...

Great list. I've never heard of Avibon... is that available in the US? Also, I'm totally saving that drink recipe. It looks so tasty and perfect for fall/winter.

dulci said...

Thanks House of Milk. Avibon is from France, but I ordered it on Amazon. It's been really great!

j whitney nic said...

Hudson Bay Blanket is a must have. So cozy!