Monday, October 29, 2007

wha happened?

It's officially Winter here in New York. We skipped over Autumn, which I am so bummed about. Autumn in New York can be so lovely....sadly, I'm already in the Ugg zone. Here are my essentials for this Winter:These Henri Bendel candles are so amazingly strong. They last forever and come in wintery scents likes Cinnamon and Firewood.
Uggs. I hate them. But I need them. I don't wear these to be fashionable...I wear them to be able to walk through the 12 inches of snow and not freeze my toes off. Don't hate.
My lips get so chapped in the dry winter months...Labello's medicated chapstick is the only thing that helps. Too bad the only place I've ever seen it or bought it is in Spain.

everyone stay warm!
xc
dc

4 comments:

Oskar said...

Guess what? You can also find them in Switzerland and more exactly in Geneva... Happy "unchapped" lips to you and a happy new year.

shopgirl said...

Labello is sold all over in Canada.

dulci said...

oskar! is it you?

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

They sell LaBello on Amazon now!