Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back from Brrrrrmuda.

BERMUDA1

BERMUDA2

Hello! I’m back from Brrrmuda (seriously, it was warmer in NYC while I was away – wtf?) and slowly getting back into the groove of things. It still feels weird not waking up to a glorious breakfast buffet each morning. Not ok.

Anyway, my posting has been a little light this past month, but March has been kind of a weird one for me. I don’t know if it’s the weather or what, but I’m feeling a little uninspired lately. Either way, it will pass.

For my next trick, I’m attempting a 2 week detox. After overindulging (see above regarding BREAKFAST BUFFETS) and feeling a little Spring lethargy (is this reverse mojo? I have not felt like springing forward at all...) I need to exercise a little self-discipline (and exercise. Period.) So for the next 2 weeks, I’ll be the girl munching raw almonds by the bagful and looking like a total freak at RIO EXTREME BRAZILIAN BOOTY CRUNCH at Equinox.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Bermuda - that sounds amazing!

dulci said...

@ Michelle - it was! I just wish it had been a little warmer :(